No way!

Started by Apollo-11, September 26, 2026, 04:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Apollo-11

You guys did it! Can't believe I stumbled across this.
I even found my old avatar from ZS, because I never throw anything away.

majorhavoc

Quote from: Apollo-11 on September 26, 2026, 04:53:55 AMYou guys did it! Can't believe I stumbled across this.
I even found my old avatar from ZS, because I never throw anything away.
Well, it's about time you showed up! We were starting to get worried. 
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!
<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

Rednex

Welcome to the new place, make yourself at home.

EBuff75

Glad that you found us!
Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

NT2C

Quote from: majorhavoc on September 26, 2026, 06:34:25 AM
Quote from: Apollo-11 on September 26, 2026, 04:53:55 AMYou guys did it! Can't believe I stumbled across this.
I even found my old avatar from ZS, because I never throw anything away.
Well, it's about time you showed up! We were starting to get worried.
Almost had to rename them Apollo 13
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

12_Gauge_Chimp

Welcome to the new place, Apollo-11.

echo83


DarkAxel

Nice to see another ZS refugee found this place. 

Anianna

Feed science, not zombies!

Failure is the path of least persistence.

∩(=^_^=)

airballrad


Crimson_Phoenix

Houston, CAPCOM, we have reestablished contact with the lander.
Nowhere is a very big place to get lost.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk