Old guy back again

Started by Lodewijk, August 03, 2021, 04:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lodewijk

Stopped posting on ZS a long while ago but still checked in periodically... then it died!

Changed states a bunch and live in Colorado now, kids, the whole thing. I'm getting old.

Still think back to Doc Fabulous or whatever his name was telling me how dumb I am. Those were the good old days.

Kinda missed you weirdos so I signed back up.

Raptor

Folks you are on your own...Plan and act accordingly!

I will never claim to have all the answers. Depending upon the subject; I am also aware that I may not have all the questions much less the answers. As a result I am always willing to listen to others and work with them to arrive at the right answers to the applicable questions.

Moab

"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

NT2C

I think being called a weirdo is like a sacred badge of honor.  :awesome:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

majorhavoc

Fabulous having you back, but you're still a dumbass.  Seriously though, kids, family, the whole nine yards.  It changes you but often for the better.  We're still here, in spirit if not precisely the same membership.  Disaster prepping, zombies, now UFOs.  Yeah, all the weirdness you knew and loved.  Just with slightly different packaging.  :clownshoes:
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!
<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

RoneKiln

Welcome back!

Glad you found us.
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk