A new mobile theme

Started by NT2C, June 11, 2021, 01:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ever (Zombiepreparation)

Quote from: NT2C on July 20, 2021, 12:29:13 PM
Quote from: Moab on July 20, 2021, 11:46:15 AM
How do u select mobile or desktop?
You have to choose the mobile theme in your profile settings.
My settings indicate I do have the SMF Mobile theme set. I'm still in desktop though. I'm sure it's operator error, I just can't figure out where my error is. 😏

NT2C

Quote from: Ever (Zombiepreparation) on July 21, 2021, 01:02:42 AM
Quote from: NT2C on July 20, 2021, 12:29:13 PM
Quote from: Moab on July 20, 2021, 11:46:15 AM
How do u select mobile or desktop?
You have to choose the mobile theme in your profile settings.
My settings indicate I do have the SMF Mobile theme set. I'm still in desktop though. I'm sure it's operator error, I just can't figure out where my error is. 😏
I just flipped the theme to a different color scheme.  Did it change on your screen?
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

Moab

In chrome i can switch to desktop on and off. See attached. In mobile the screen to reply gets to big. And you have to pinch the screen size down. Also see attached. No color change.

The first pic didnt work. The menu showing desktop on and off disappeared in the screenshot. Sorry.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

NT2C

That is the default desktop theme and does not fully support a mobile mode.  You have to choose the actual mobile theme in your profile settings on this system.  I just did this for you.

Current Weather in My AO

Moab

Quote from: NT2C on July 21, 2021, 01:08:15 PM
That is the default desktop theme and does not fully support a mobile mode.  You have to choose the actual mobile theme in your profile settings on this system.  I just did this for you.

I see it now!!!!!!! Wow! Very cool so far. Ill report back later.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

boskone

So, just to add to the weirdness, if I set the theme to mobile it still doesn't work in Firefox on Android.

But it does in Firefox on Windows.

NT2C

Quote from: boskone on July 21, 2021, 06:13:58 PM
So, just to add to the weirdness, if I set the theme to mobile it still doesn't work in Firefox on Android.

Yeah, I don't know about that one.

Current Weather in My AO

Moab

Quote from: NT2C on July 21, 2021, 06:42:08 PM
Quote from: boskone on July 21, 2021, 06:13:58 PM

Yeah, I don't know about that one.

Im on chrome for android and its working.

Moab

I have been using the mobile theme for a few days now. Just a couple notes. You cant add more than one image at a time. You have to save and modify each time to add another image. This is within the limit of 4. Second is the message center is a mess. Its usable. Just all over the place. Thank you all for your hard work. The mobile theme is working very well om android. Samsung galaxy s20 note ultra.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk