ARMACHAT Long Range Radio Messenger

Started by Millzy, November 04, 2021, 02:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millzy

I came across a guy who is developing what he calls Armachat-Doomsday Wireless Messenger with Lora radio. It is a wireless communicator based on a mesh network. This thing is pretty sweet. I joined his FB group so I can keep up with his progress. This is definitely something I am interested in. If the grid goes down being able to communicate will be priceless. If it's okay with the admins I will post his website, FB group and such so everyone can access it, read about the device and read this guys bio. It's very impressive. I'm new so I don't want to post something and get the boot. LOL
The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one!

woodsghost

Quote from: Millzy on November 04, 2021, 02:26:04 PM
I came across a guy who is developing what he calls Armachat-Doomsday Wireless Messenger with Lora radio. It is a wireless communicator based on a mesh network. This thing is pretty sweet. I joined his FB group so I can keep up with his progress. This is definitely something I am interested in. If the grid goes down being able to communicate will be priceless. If it's okay with the admins I will post his website, FB group and such so everyone can access it, read about the device and read this guys bio. It's very impressive. I'm new so I don't want to post something and get the boot. LOL

Go ahead and post up!

As a rule, if something looked like spam trying to sell a product, that would be an issue unless the poster was an approved vendor. Approved vendors are great citizens of this community and offer fantastic products.

But it sounds like you are wanting to link to information and educational sites, so that is fine. And even if there is some sort of issue with the content, most of the time the situation warrents handling things low key first. We try to take into account the totality of the circumstances before responding. We are not always perfect, but we try to be reasonable.

Thanks for checking!

SCBrian

(Mod powers activate!  "Hey- why is my official uniform red?")
I skimmed the product and ads (and remember when he was on hack-a-day and other platforms).  Product is legal, freq's are legal, go for it...   If there is some small rule I'm unaware of, I'll leave it to the higher class ham's then me to point out and I'll take the hit for approving it... 
BattleVersion wrote:  "For my Family?...Burn down the world, sure... But, I'm also willing to carry it on my shoulders."

flybynight

Quote from: SCBrian on November 06, 2021, 08:28:27 AM

(Mod powers activate!  "Hey- why is my official uniform red?")
I skimmed the product and ads (and remember when he was on hack-a-day and other platforms).  Product is legal, freq's are legal, go for it...   If there is some small rule I'm unaware of, I'll leave it to the higher class ham's then me to point out and I'll take the hit for approving it...

HMMM . Wasn't the red uniform guy the one you never really learned too much about and would get killed by the phaser blast from space on original series star trek ?
"Hey idiot, you should feel your pulse, not see it."  Echo 83

Johan

[/quote]

HMMM . Wasn't the red uniform guy the one you never really learned too much about and would get killed by the phaser blast from space on original series star trek ?
[/quote]

Yuupp!!  😉
Firepower...
-Is One Bullet that Hits!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk