Main Menu

Recent posts

Looks like today (4/18) the IDF/IAF is returning the 'favor' - in spades..

Will wait for dust to settle before making further comments.
Transportation / Re: What did you do today for ...
Last post by eugenenine - Today at 05:09:20 PM
Replaced the right rear brake caliper. Found one of the bolts had fallen out and the rubber boots on the slider pins were all tor up. Figured by the time I de-rust it and buy some paint and all the little parts I'd have as much invested as just buying a rebuilt one. so I stopped by NAPA and bought one and swapped it out.
Reminds me of the this T3 fight scene between the T-850 and the gender affirming T-X gynoid.

The T-X is a composite of the T-800 and T-1000, combining the former's solid endoskeleton covered with the latter's liquid metal "mimetic polyalloy", allowing it to take the shape of any humanoid it touches.

And it can change directional orientation like that.

https://youtu.be/US8FK_wpqyE?si=EHf38GpaGeCKxfwz&t=109

Disasters in Current Events / Re: The coming AI takeover...
Last post by NT2C - Today at 07:49:08 AM
Quote from: Anianna on Yesterday at 10:59:00 PM:eek1:

Well,  that's calming and reassuring...  :-\
TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - Power outages were reported early Thursday as storms swept across a wide area of northeast Kansas.

https://www.wibw.com/2024/04/18/power-outages-reported-early-thursday-after-storms-sweep-through-northeast-kansas/
Disasters in Current Events / Re: The coming AI takeover...
Last post by Anianna - Yesterday at 10:59:00 PM
:eek1:

Quote from: majorhavoc on Yesterday at 07:44:53 AM
Quote from: flybynight on Yesterday at 07:39:05 AM
Quote from: Crimson_Phoenix on April 16, 2024, 11:49:26 PMI'm back into apartment living
QuoteBBQs are banned)
Say whaaat ?
:eek1:  That's gotta violate some UN Charter on Human Rights or sumthin.

It's cruel and unusual indeed. I like sausage, brisket, fajitas, quarter chickens, etc. etc. ETC.and sometimes I like to have company over.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk