New custom sized ammo cans. But only with ammo.

Started by Moab, February 21, 2024, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moab

SGAmmo is selling aftermarket new ammo cans in custom sizes. But only when you buy them full of ammo. 

Small, medium and large. Medium and large cans have about 1/3rd off the top. So more shallow. The large has a stronger locking mechanism. Both look like they might fit under a trucks back seat. All 3 of these and stock .50 cal would on a Jeep. 

Truly great idea. Video from 3 hrs ago.

https://youtu.be/DDqblr4Q5MI?si=CTtHe-YA51hyEt_E
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

Beowolf

I just received mine yesterday--grabbed 1000 rounds of WWB packed in one of the short cans. The lid also easily and smoothly slides off the hinges.

It's pretty nifty, but now I have an oddball...and it's kinda screwing with me.

Moab

Quote from: Beowolf on February 21, 2024, 05:59:02 AMI just received mine yesterday--grabbed 1000 rounds of WWB packed in one of the short cans. The lid also easily and smoothly slides off the hinges.

It's pretty nifty, but now I have an oddball...and it's kinda screwing with me.
I think the advantage is having one you can store in smaller spaces. At least cool that you got a usuable shipping box. Those aftermarket ones went on sale a few months ago for $6.99 for 50 cal size. So they can't be that expensive wholesale. 
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

12_Gauge_Chimp

I want one of those large cans to stick some of my 7.62x39 ammo in.

Only problem is I can't afford to buy a large can full of ammo right now. :gonk:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk