Joined ZS at the end of it's life

Started by cobra123, December 18, 2023, 05:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra123

Hey everyone got asked to introduce myself. Haven't been on a forum for a while and I've got to say I miss it. So I joined ZS not long before it shut down, hope I don't have a curse that caused it haha. I found their site from their fiction story, mainly reading The Dead at Destitute Mountain. Went searching for it to re read it and found this site from asking around on Reddit. Very happy to have found it again and several other great stories that I can't wait to read through. Not sure how much people usually say about themselves, I work at a distillery, served in the Army, like guns, building computers to game on. Seems like a really nice community here, so I'll quit rambling and just say hello everyone! 

12_Gauge_Chimp

Welcome from Texas, Cobra123.

It was a sad day when ZS went dark. I spent 12 years on that site and figured it'd be around long after I was worm food.

Guess I was wrong on that one. 

majorhavoc

Welcome to the 'new' forums! You joined ZS at the end of its time, now you've joined UFOZS at what is hopefully is just the beginning of its time. 

Based on your interests, you should fit in just fine around here.
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!
<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

Anianna

Feed science, not zombies!

Failure is the path of least persistence.

∩(=^_^=)

cobra123

Thanks for the welcome guys, I definitely hope UFOZS is around for a long long time, it was definitely sad to see ZS go dark even though I didn't have a lot of time on the site there was a lot of stuff lost.

12 years is a lot of time, I hope I get to spend at least that here. And I'm glad to hear that I'm among some like minded individuals. Thanks again guys.

Z.O.R.G.

EBuff75

Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

NT2C

I was the admin the ZS board of directors forced to shut down the ZS site. To make amends I created this place and sent them  :smiley_thefinger:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

echo83

Ever (Zombiepreparation)

Quote from: cobra123 on December 18, 2023, 05:50:53 PMSo I joined ZS not long before it shut down, hope I don't have a curse that caused it haha.
Ah hah! So it was you!  :smiley_crocodile:

QuoteI found their site from their fiction story, mainly reading The Dead at Destitute Mountain. Went searching for it to re read it and found this site from asking around on Reddit. Very happy to have found it again and several other great stories that I can't wait to read through.
I know, right!

Happy to meet you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk