NT2C

:smiley_bignews: 

Opening Day!
July 1st 2021
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

EBuff75

I was expecting a bit more today.  Something hedonistic to celebrate the official opening day.  Or are we all just too old and tired for that sort of thing?...   :panic:
Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

Tony D Tiger

Quote from: EBuff75 on July 01, 2021, 10:31:57 PM
I was expecting a bit more today.  Something hedonistic to celebrate the official opening day.  Or are we all just too old and tired for that sort of thing?...   :panic:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=POWhlGzTELw

NT2C

You have to remember, opening day here was also closing day where we came from.  Kind of a yin/yang day for me.

Current Weather in My AO

RoneKiln

I drank whiskey and watched Chris Pratt blow up aliens. Cause now I need to prep for aliens too.

My takeaway was bring enough guys with guns that you don't have to blow up the one and only space ship available to capture.
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

NapalmMan67

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc-  Not just pretty words.

Lambykins

"But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you." Taken

"There is no such thing as a fair fight. Fight dirty EVERY time. Dirty fighters win, fair fighters lose. Every fight is a fight for your life. Fight to win. Fight dirty." My dad

"Am I dangerous? Ask any of my surviving exes..." Me

NT2C

Current Weather in My AO

CG

I bet there'll be fireworks in most of the US this weekend.  I'm sure they're related to the official opening of the forums.  :smiley_crocodile:

RoneKiln

NapalmMan is in charge of party planning from now on. He did infinitely better than I did.

Though Chris Pratt is pretty awesome.
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

NapalmMan67

NapalmMan67

Quote from: RoneKiln on July 02, 2021, 09:30:54 PM
NapalmMan is in charge of party planning from now on. He did infinitely better than I did.

I'm humbled by the nomination and the involuntary voluntary election in my title.  NoTime2Chill is on point!    :smiley_bril:

As long as you're ok with a fairly limited selection of hooch since I don't stock a large variety, but a large amount of what I do have.  And cigars, I have lots o cigars too.

flybynight

Quote from: NapalmMan67 on July 03, 2021, 08:48:33 AM
Quote from: RoneKiln on July 02, 2021, 09:30:54 PM

I'm humbled by the nomination and the involuntary voluntary election in my title.  NoTime2Chill is on point!    :smiley_bril:

As long as you're ok with a fairly limited selection of hooch since I don't stock a large variety, but a large amount of what I do have.  And cigars, I have lots o cigars too.
?

Sell the cigars  to buy more hooch    :smiley_bril:  Who said that? He doesn't need to be told things like that
"Hey idiot, you should feel your pulse, not see it."  Echo 83

boskone

Quote from: flybynight on July 03, 2021, 11:20:11 AM

?

Sell the cigars  to buy more hooch    :smiley_bril:  Who said that? He doesn't need to told things like that
As someone who neither drinks nor smokes, I say sell the hooch and cigars in favor of more food.  And a really nice bbq.

NT2C

Quote from: boskone on July 03, 2021, 11:30:08 AM

?

Sell the cigars  to buy more hooch    :smiley_bril:  Who said that? He doesn't need to told things like that
As someone who neither drinks nor smokes, I say sell the hooch and cigars in favor of more food.  And a really nice bbq.
And strippers.

Current Weather in My AO

boskone

Quote from: NT2C on July 03, 2021, 11:35:50 AM

?

And strippers.
Uh...no strippers on the bbq.  I can't begin to describe all the issues with that.

NT2C

Quote from: boskone on July 03, 2021, 11:59:41 AM

?

And strippers.
Uh...no strippers on the bbq.  I can't begin to describe all the issues with that.
Can Lamby and I still fingerpaint 'em with the BBQ sauce?

Current Weather in My AO

flybynight

Quote from: NT2C on July 03, 2021, 12:13:34 PM
Quote from: boskone on July 03, 2021, 11:59:41 AM

?

And strippers.
Why would you want to fingerpaint cigars ?
"Hey idiot, you should feel your pulse, not see it."  Echo 83

boskone

Not after the last time we let you and Lamby loose with finger paints, bbq sauce or otherwise.

12_Gauge_Chimp

Quote from: boskone on July 03, 2021, 01:11:43 PM
Not after the last time we let you and Lamby loose with finger paints, bbq sauce or otherwise.

I seem to recall a case of Four Loko being involved that time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk