Testing The Worst Survival Tool Ever Made

Started by NT2C, July 29, 2022, 11:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NT2C

Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles
Current Weather in My AO

majorhavoc

I was able to contain my derisive laughter until Wranglestar got to the part where he revealed the price for this product.  I had been thinking maybe $30 or $40.  Hardee har har har.  :smiley_rolling:
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

MacWa77ace

Just from watching that video alone, I now have Diarrhea, vomiting and hemorrhoids. And a risk of death or suicide.
Lifetime gamer watch at MacWa77ace YouTube Channel

12_Gauge_Chimp

Wait, he paid $250 for that stupid thing ? :eek1:

NapalmMan67

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc-  Not just pretty words.

majorhavoc

Quote from: 12_Gauge_Chimp on July 29, 2022, 04:16:35 PMWait, he paid $250 for that stupid thing ? :eek1:
If you want  be charitable, you could say he took one for the team.
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

NT2C

Quote from: majorhavoc on July 29, 2022, 08:51:45 PM
Quote from: 12_Gauge_Chimp on July 29, 2022, 04:16:35 PMWait, he paid $250 for that stupid thing ? :eek1:
If you want.ro be charitable,  he took on for rhe  team.
Sounds like you've had a couple for the team too.   :smiley_drinking:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles
Current Weather in My AO

12_Gauge_Chimp

Quote from: NT2C on July 29, 2022, 09:09:27 PM
Quote from: majorhavoc on July 29, 2022, 08:51:45 PM
If you want.ro be charitable,  he took on for rhe  team.
Sounds like you've had a couple for the team too.   :smiley_drinking:

Well, that explains how the dude in the video got his. He was drunk when he ordered it.

echo83

When he busted out the wire saw, I actually laughed. This thing is a hilt-mounted liquid compass and fishing kit away from the Rambo knives they sell at the state fair.

250 bucks, though...that's just brutal. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk