Joke of the day

Started by Crosscut, October 21, 2021, 09:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aikorob

I  hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

RickOShea

Quote from: aikorob on September 16, 2022, 11:47:45 AMIt came in orange? all we had was grape or plum  :slide:
All I ever remember seeing around here was the Orange Jubilee, but this was the late 80's and early 90's. I know they make humpteen different flavors nowadays, but I don't remember what all they had back then.

EBuff75

Some context here.  My company is mostly work from home and right at the beginning of the pandemic, my team decided to have two team meetings each week, just to stay in touch with each other.  Early on I started doing funny xkcd-style drawings on the whiteboard which is visible behind my chair.

Today, one of my team members was enthusiastically showing off his new Crocs, to the great derision of several other team members.  I quickly realized that today's whiteboard could be edited into a very timely, and funny tie-in to the conversation and switched my camera off to make the changes.  Here is the result (yes, he's wearing Crocs):

You cannot view this attachment.
Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

12_Gauge_Chimp

Quote from: RickOShea on September 16, 2022, 12:02:36 PM
Quote from: aikorob on September 16, 2022, 11:47:45 AMIt came in orange? all we had was grape or plum  :slide:
All I ever remember seeing around here was the Orange Jubilee, but this was the late 80's and early 90's. I know they make humpteen different flavors nowadays, but I don't remember what all they had back then.

I remember my brothers and cousins drinking the blue MD 20/20 and one of the red ones when we were growing up, but I don't recall them having any of the others.

RickOShea

12_Gauge_Chimp

Just for the record, Walmart brand lemon-lime soda burns like hell when it shoots out of your nose. :gonk:

Especially when you first look at that picture.

Crosscut

RickOShea

NT2C

Every time I look at the BBC these days I see them telling me to "watch live" Queen Elizabeth II's lying in state and the prepper in me perks up and wonders if this is the start of the ZPAW
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

RickOShea

NT2C

Current Weather in My AO

NT2C

Current Weather in My AO

NT2C

Current Weather in My AO

RickOShea

EBuff75

Carter Anderson's take on Hurricane Ian.  :smiley_clap:

Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

RickOShea

flybynight

"Hey idiot, you should feel your pulse, not see it."  Echo 83

RickOShea

NT2C

Current Weather in My AO

NT2C

Current Weather in My AO