ZS noob here

Started by D3vilDog, November 27, 2023, 02:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3vilDog

Hello all.  I'm so glad I found you all again. I lurked on the old forums for years and then one day my friends packed up and were gone.
I'm thankful to be here. I'm 52 I'm about an hour south of st.louis. I have some health issues. I am a veteran that served in the Marine Corps and I served in Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm. I enjoy all things preparedness, but firearms are my hobby. Looking forward to learning more and maybe offering some help to others.

NT2C

Quote from: D3vilDog on November 27, 2023, 02:04:08 PMHello all.  I'm so glad I found you all again. I lurked on the old forums for years and then one day my friends packed up and were gone.
I'm thankful to be here. I'm 52 I'm about an hour south of st.louis. I have some health issues. I am a veteran that served in the Marine Corps and I served in Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm. I enjoy all things preparedness, but firearms are my hobby. Looking forward to learning more and maybe offering some help to others.
Anywhere near Festus?  I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express there this past summer, so it's like we're neighbors.  :icon_crazy:  :clownshoes:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

Z.O.R.G.

majorhavoc

Welcome to the forums and glad you found us!
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!
<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

EBuff75

Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

Rednex

Welcome to the second home.

echo83

Welcome, and Welcome Home. 

Anianna

Feed science, not zombies!

Failure is the path of least persistence.

∩(=^_^=)

12_Gauge_Chimp

Welcome to the new place, D3vilDog.

We're glad to have to have you join us. :smiley_clap:

Beowolf

Welcome! I'm glad numerous folks have found our re-alived site!

Fatty

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk