Main Menu

Recent posts

This reminds me. I need to finish Demon Haunted World.
At some point I'd like to get a .22 caliber air rifle, but I also keep thinking I have nowhere to utilize it since I live in town.

Plus I don't want the local PD to show up and fine me for shooting an air rifle in my backyard. :gonk:
Air and Spring Powered / Re: Airguns chat! Started as P...
Last post by NT2C - Today at 01:10:44 PM
Quote from: MacWa77ace on Today at 09:52:47 AM
Quote from: NT2C on Today at 09:05:20 AM
Quote from: MacWa77ace on Today at 07:44:15 AMNow designated: GSM 10X 22 G3i

FTFYA

(forgot to add the 10X)

Purposefully left off the optic cause changeable. And I can't find a G3 that is not inertia fed so left that 'i' off too. [assumed 'i' for inertia] KISS  :smiley_shrug:
Gen 2 was also inertia fed but didn't have the "i". I think it's for "improved". Not sure what the 10X is since I think the optic only goes to 9.
Quote from: NT2C on Today at 09:05:20 AM

FTFYA

(forgot to add the 10X)

Purposefully left off the optic cause changeable. And I can't find a G3 that is not inertia fed so left that 'i' off too. [assumed 'i' for inertia] KISS  :smiley_shrug:
Last post by NT2C - Today at 09:05:20 AM

FTFYA

(forgot to add the 10X)
Last post by NT2C - Today at 08:09:25 AM
Now designated: GSM 22 G3

Last post by NT2C - Yesterday at 09:03:07 PM
This .22 Gamo Swarm Magnum 10x Gen3i rifle that I picked up is a mouthful to say (and hard to type), and my arthritic shoulders are complaining bitterly at my folly in thinking I'd have no trouble cocking it but I'm looking forward to getting it out in the yard this week and sighting it in on the bullet trap I picked up.
Cooking and Hydration / Re: Hydration bladders - less ...
Last post by echo83 - Yesterday at 07:27:20 PM
Quote from: eugenenine on May 14, 2024, 03:20:01 PMMost people say they don't like them when they are less than full because of water sloshing around. But a decent bladder should have some dividers inside and should collapse ad your drinking. My guess is the ones with the issue probably used a walmart quality one as opposed to a decent one.
I like to put 1L of water in my 3L bladder then lay it flat in the freezer. You'll want to blow it up with air to keep the hose and lid out of the water as it freezes. Then when I'm ready to go on a ride or hike I'll pull it out and fill the other 2L with water. The frozen 1L ice cube then keeps it nice and cold.
Other thing to do is when after you fill it, turn it upside down and squeeze the air out of it, then connect the hose and put it in your bag.
This is a great idea! I used CamelBaks for a while, then bought a MSR Dromedary 4l, because they're apparently bombproof. 

@Optimist I have definitely underfilled a bladder before. As long as you squeeze out the air first, you're good to go. If you're wearing one, it may look a little goofy, but you can either hunch over or lean against a tree (or rock or something, for my MRE fans) and increase pressure that way. 
Carrying All Your Stuff / Re: $60 eight pistol hardcase....
Last post by Moab - Yesterday at 05:24:15 PM
God I one want of these! The foam is now set up specifically for pistols. Their rifle case looks to be similarly set up.

https://youtu.be/BXmsDYmep64?si=MogPZ3g_9KcCTRLz
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk