Any attempt to move ZS content over to here?

Started by Moab, April 23, 2022, 04:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

12_Gauge_Chimp

Quote from: NapalmMan67 on May 11, 2022, 04:22:26 PM
Quote from: SCBrian on April 23, 2022, 05:33:14 PMIf ZS ever comes 'up' again, I think I got a way to mine it.
But it needs to come up...

Was it just my imagination, or wasn't it back online for awhile after initial shutdown, and we were able to look old threads up for info?  I could have sworn it was, because I have a laundry list of topics I bookmarked and was reading through a few not to long ago.

It was for a little while, but went down and then came back up for a brief period (for like a day or two, I think) and then it went down and stayed down.

As far as I know, it's still down and likely will stay down for the foreseeable future. Certain folks wanted ZS dead for a long time and it would appear they finally got their wish.

CG

Quote from: NapalmMan67 on May 11, 2022, 04:22:26 PM
Quote from: SCBrian on April 23, 2022, 05:33:14 PMIf ZS ever comes 'up' again, I think I got a way to mine it.
But it needs to come up...

Was it just my imagination, or wasn't it back online for awhile after initial shutdown, and we were able to look old threads up for info?  I could have sworn it was, because I have a laundry list of topics I bookmarked and was reading through a few not to long ago.

It was, but not for very long.  If you have bookmarks, you might try pulling them on archive.org.

RickOShea

Quote from: NapalmMan67 on May 11, 2022, 04:22:26 PMWas it just my imagination, or wasn't it back online for awhile after initial shutdown, and we were able to look old threads up for info?  I could have sworn it was, because I have a laundry list of topics I bookmarked and was reading through a few not to long ago.

Yeah, it was back up for about three months....from around mid-August to mid-November.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk