The coming AI takeover...

Started by NT2C, June 07, 2021, 11:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NT2C

Quote from: RoneKiln on December 30, 2021, 08:33:51 PM
Wait until someone sets loose a virus that makes bluetooth enabled stuffed animals try to coax your kid to do something dangerous.

Anyone remember from their childhood or seen how other children get attached to a stuffed animal?
Okay, Satan, calm down.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles
Current Weather in My AO

RoneKiln

Quote from: NT2C on December 31, 2021, 05:50:27 AM
Quote from: RoneKiln on December 30, 2021, 08:33:51 PM
Wait until someone sets loose a virus that makes bluetooth enabled stuffed animals try to coax your kid to do something dangerous.

Anyone remember from their childhood or seen how other children get attached to a stuffed animal?
Okay, Satan, calm down.

People need to think like psychopaths or teenagers every now and then for the sake of prevention.
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

Mr. E. Monkey

Quote from: RoneKiln on December 31, 2021, 02:24:34 PM
People need to think like psychopaths or teenagers every now and then for the sake of prevention.
See the source image

Edit:  Prevention?   Ohhh....nevermind, then.   :awesome:
Quote from: SMoAF'Tis better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
Quote from: BeowolfDisasters are terrifying, but people are stupid.
Quote from: wee drop o' bushTHE EVIL MONKEY HAS WON THE INTERNETS!  :lol:

NT2C

Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles
Current Weather in My AO

Anianna

Quote from: RoneKiln on December 30, 2021, 08:33:51 PMWait until someone sets loose a virus that makes bluetooth enabled stuffed animals try to coax your kid to do something dangerous.

It doesn't even have to be a stuffed animal.  Tamagochi key fobs featuring monochrome pixelated pets may have been the beginning of the end. 

On another note, Teddy Ruxpin freaked me all the hell out.  The newer iteration of Firby freaked out my kids.  I think there will be enough kids with an instinctual hesitancy that we'll at least survive as a species. 
Feed science, not zombies!

Failure is the path of least persistence.

∩(=^_^=)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk