I decided...

Started by doc66, September 28, 2021, 06:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doc66

...what the fuck? I might as well join. Even though I rarely posted on ZS any more, I still visited, and I'm finally getting around to reading Dead at Destitute Mountain. Just like here, I stop in and check things...

majorhavoc

Quote from: doc66 on September 28, 2021, 06:59:34 PM
...what the fuck? I might as well join. Even though I rarely posted on ZS any more, I still visited, and I'm finally getting around to reading Dead at Destitute Mountain. Just like here, I stop in and check things...

A butterfly emergeth ...
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!
<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

Raptor

Welcome to the forum.
Folks you are on your own...Plan and act accordingly!

I will never claim to have all the answers. Depending upon the subject; I am also aware that I may not have all the questions much less the answers. As a result I am always willing to listen to others and work with them to arrive at the right answers to the applicable questions.

EBuff75

Glad to see another survivor!  Welcome from Michigan!
Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

RickOShea

Welcome, Doc66.

Hey, what ever happened with the special edition MilCopp Mini-14 ?   :awesome:

RoneKiln

If you didn't get it in time, I messaged you on the old board shortly before it shut down hoping you'd move over here with us.

I'm glad to see you here even if you decide not to write/post stories anymore.

But if you did start posting stories again, it would be even more awesome.  :awesome:
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

Mr. E. Monkey

Quote from: SMoAF'Tis better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
Quote from: BeowolfDisasters are terrifying, but people are stupid.
Quote from: wee drop o' bushTHE EVIL MONKEY HAS WON THE INTERNETS!  :lol:

Lettuce Pray

Doc's here! Doc's here! Doc's here!  Yup. I guess I do sound like that bouncing puppy.  Glad you made it over Doc. If you decide to post, we are all ears eyes.

sheddi

woodsghost

Welcome! Thanks for all the shotgun info and other cool stuff you have posted over the years.

doc66

Quote from: RickOShea on September 28, 2021, 11:02:40 PM
Welcome, Doc66.

Hey, what ever happened with the special edition MilCopp Mini-14 ?   :awesome:

HAHAHA

Well, you know, I did buy one once. Tarted that fucker all up and then, it was still a Mini 14!

doc66

Quote from: woodsghost on September 29, 2021, 08:02:36 PM
Welcome! Thanks for all the shotgun info and other cool stuff you have posted over the years.

Man, I've thought about revisiting some of that stuff, editing and updating; you know how many motherfuckers stole my article, barely rewrote it and posted it as their own right after I did that thing? I gave up trying to hunt them all down.

Oh well.

Good times.

doc66

Quote from: Lettuce Pray on September 29, 2021, 12:27:42 PM
Doc's here! Doc's here! Doc's here!  Yup. I guess I do sound like that bouncing puppy.  Glad you made it over Doc. If you decide to post, we are all ears eyes.

Thanks Man!

Johan

Welcome Doc!!!

Good to see you..
And if you happen to post some gun slinging advice or a story we'll all be grateful...

By the way have you gotten anything published yet that I can by?
Firepower...
-Is One Bullet that Hits!!!

doc66

Quote from: Johan on October 05, 2021, 10:41:22 AM
Welcome Doc!!!

Good to see you..
And if you happen to post some gun slinging advice or a story we'll all be grateful...

By the way have you gotten anything published yet that I can by?

I am working with proof readers, I have found an editor (gotta come up with $$, but I have found an editor), I'm rewriting and editing on my own at the moment and hope by the end of this year, I'll have something published. My original goal was April, but that, I realized, was more of a research into what it took, rather than actual publishing.

Anyway, when it happens, I'll let everyone know.

Thanks for asking and being interested.

Sandman1

doc really enjoy all your stories, best of luck to you in getting them published. A completed "the mountain" would be bada$$ as well. :shades:

NT2C

Quote from: doc66 on September 28, 2021, 06:59:34 PM...what the fuck? I might as well join. Even though I rarely posted on ZS any more, I still visited, and I'm finally getting around to reading Dead at Destitute Mountain. Just like here, I stop in and check things...

Participate as much or as little as you wish; you're still welcome here.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

wee drop o bush

2020 Bingo was interesting.
Quote from: flybynightThat's pretty hardcore. Marry a guy, just so he buys you a gun.

NapalmMan67

Hmmm, missed this the first go 'round.  So, welcome.

I guess the rarely posting thing continues.  

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc-  Not just pretty words.

echo83

Far out! Welcome back, I remember your shotgun posts being a wealth of information!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk