Logo needed! PRIZES!

Started by NT2C, June 28, 2021, 01:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flybynight

I like the new logo. But might want to rethink a first prize that could conceivably be used to contest the dollar amount of the award  :clownshoes:
"Hey idiot, you should feel your pulse, not see it."  Echo 83

NT2C

Quote from: flybynight on July 23, 2021, 06:14:28 PM
I like the new logo. But might want to rethink a first prize that could conceivably be used to contest the dollar amount of the award  :clownshoes:
It's a knife/slingshot, not an ICBM.  If she can hit Virginia from New Hampshire with it, more power to her.

And it's in the mail!
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

RoneKiln

Quote from: boskone on July 23, 2021, 10:28:36 AM
Quote from: Lambykins on July 23, 2021, 06:21:13 AM
OoooooooOOOooooooo.....
Woo-hoo! I won and I'm...I'm getting a sharpy stabby thing that can launch projectiles?
:zomg: :awesome:
I would just like to state, for the record, that this was entirely NT2C's idea, and neither the mod not admins were consulted or even given a chance to comment on how amusing this reward will be.

Maybe, but not a single mod or admin here would pass up a chance to watch the carnage from a distance with a good drink and snacks.
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

boskone

Quote from: RoneKiln on July 24, 2021, 12:15:51 AM
OoooooooOOOooooooo.....
Woo-hoo! I won and I'm...I'm getting a sharpy stabby thing that can launch projectiles?
I would just like to state, for the record, that this was entirely NT2C's idea, and neither the mod not admins were consulted or even given a chance to comment on how amusing this reward will be.

Maybe, but not a single mod or admin here would pass up a chance to watch the carnage from a distance with a good drink and snacks.
Well...yea.  Unrelated, I have a few fingers' worth in the bottom of a bottle of Firestone & Robertson TX whiskey that needs finishing...

RoneKiln

Quote from: boskone on July 24, 2021, 12:18:16 AM
Quote from: RoneKiln on July 24, 2021, 12:15:51 AM
OoooooooOOOooooooo.....

Well...yea.  Unrelated, I have a few fingers' worth in the bottom of a bottle of Firestone & Robertson TX whiskey that needs finishing...

Just as unrelated as the snacks, lawnchair, and joyful grin of anticipation.  :slide: :smiley_popcorn:
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

Lambykins

Quote from: NT2C on July 23, 2021, 07:06:38 PM
Quote from: flybynight on July 23, 2021, 06:14:28 PM
It's a knife/slingshot, not an ICBM.  If she can hit Virginia from New Hampshire with it, more power to her.

And it's in the mail!
I can haz an ICBM?
"But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you." Taken

"There is no such thing as a fair fight. Fight dirty EVERY time. Dirty fighters win, fair fighters lose. Every fight is a fight for your life. Fight to win. Fight dirty." My dad

"Am I dangerous? Ask any of my surviving exes..." Me

SCBrian

Lamby... Do y'all have gum tree's up there?  If not, I'll happily ship some ...ammo... up to you that can be launched in store.  for defense of course...
BattleVersion wrote:  "For my Family?...Burn down the world, sure... But, I'm also willing to carry it on my shoulders."

NapalmMan67

Congrats to all the winners!

But, I'll go along with the concerns over Lamby having a sharp object and projectile enhancer...  YOU did see her sig tag correct!?   :eek1:
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc-  Not just pretty words.

Lambykins

Quote from: SCBrian on July 24, 2021, 08:37:44 AM
Lamby... Do y'all have gum tree's up there?  If not, I'll happily ship some ...ammo... up to you that can be launched in store.  for defense of course...

No gum trees that I know of, but plenty of pine cones of varying sizes.
Also, I have a friend up here that can get me loads of ball bearings in different sizes.
"But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you." Taken

"There is no such thing as a fair fight. Fight dirty EVERY time. Dirty fighters win, fair fighters lose. Every fight is a fight for your life. Fight to win. Fight dirty." My dad

Lambykins

SHARP STABBY THINGIE HAS ARRIVED!
I REPEAT, SHARP STABBY THINGIE HAS ARRIVED!
(also, it is a lot sharper than I realized and I might have nicked myself just a teensy bit)

boskone

Nyte

flybynight

s

Sharp stabby things or not
keys to the kingdom  can be bought with tacos

"Hey idiot, you should feel your pulse, not see it."  Echo 83

NT2C

Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

Tony D Tiger

Quote from: 12_Gauge_Chimp on July 22, 2021, 06:11:17 PM
Quote from: NT2C on July 22, 2021, 04:56:52 PM
Quote from: 12_Gauge_Chimp on July 22, 2021, 04:47:47 PM
Congrats everyone.  :smiley_clap:

The logo looks awesome.

So, when can we get t-shirts and morale patches ? :awesome:
You jest but... Once Raptor gets us a trademark on it merch will be coming.  :greenguy:

Sweet.

Put me down for a couple t-shirts in 2XL and a couple morale patches.  :)
Ich auch!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk