Author Topic: Logo needed! PRIZES!  (Read 1727 times)

Offline flybynight

• This asshole again
  • Hiding in plain sight. Level : MYTHICAL :
  • Reactions:
Re: Logo needed! PRIZES!
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2021, 06:14:28 PM »
I like the new logo. But might want to rethink a first prize that could conceivably be used to contest the dollar amount of the award  :clownshoes:

Offline NT2C

• Administrator
  • Reactions:
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2021, 07:06:38 PM »
I like the new logo. But might want to rethink a first prize that could conceivably be used to contest the dollar amount of the award  :clownshoes:
It's a knife/slingshot, not an ICBM.  If she can hit Virginia from New Hampshire with it, more power to her.

And it's in the mail!
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Current Weather in My AO

Offline RoneKiln

• Perpetual Newbie
  • Paid Member
  • Reactions:
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2021, 12:15:51 AM »
OoooooooOOOooooooo.....
Woo-hoo! I won and I'm...I'm getting a sharpy stabby thing that can launch projectiles?
 :zomg: :awesome:
I would just like to state, for the record, that this was entirely NT2C's idea, and neither the mod not admins were consulted or even given a chance to comment on how amusing this reward will be.

Maybe, but not a single mod or admin here would pass up a chance to watch the carnage from a distance with a good drink and snacks.
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

Offline boskone

• Chief Tribble
  • Administrator
  • Reactions:
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2021, 12:18:16 AM »
OoooooooOOOooooooo.....
Woo-hoo! I won and I'm...I'm getting a sharpy stabby thing that can launch projectiles?
I would just like to state, for the record, that this was entirely NT2C's idea, and neither the mod not admins were consulted or even given a chance to comment on how amusing this reward will be.

Maybe, but not a single mod or admin here would pass up a chance to watch the carnage from a distance with a good drink and snacks.
Well...yea.  Unrelated, I have a few fingers' worth in the bottom of a bottle of Firestone & Robertson TX whiskey that needs finishing...

Offline RoneKiln

• Perpetual Newbie
  • Paid Member
  • Reactions:
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2021, 12:27:52 AM »
OoooooooOOOooooooo.....

Well...yea.  Unrelated, I have a few fingers' worth in the bottom of a bottle of Firestone & Robertson TX whiskey that needs finishing...

Just as unrelated as the snacks, lawnchair, and joyful grin of anticipation.  :slide: :smiley_popcorn:
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

Offline Lambykins

• Official Forum Goat Wrangler
  • Possums always survive.
  • Reactions:
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2021, 06:36:29 AM »
It's a knife/slingshot, not an ICBM.  If she can hit Virginia from New Hampshire with it, more power to her.

And it's in the mail!
I can haz an ICBM?
"But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you." Taken

"There is no such thing as a fair fight. Fight dirty EVERY time. Dirty fighters win, fair fighters lose. Every fight is a fight for your life. Fight to win. Fight dirty." My dad

"Am I dangerous? Ask any of my surviving exes..." Me

Offline SCBrian

• The Anointed One
  • It's been Changed...
  • Reactions:
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2021, 08:37:44 AM »
Lamby... Do y'all have gum tree's up there?  If not, I'll happily ship some ...ammo... up to you that can be launched in store.  for defense of course...
BattleVersion wrote:  "For my Family?...Burn down the world, sure... But, I'm also willing to carry it on my shoulders."

Offline NapalmMan67

• Official Party Dude
  • I'll never change.
  • Reactions:
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2021, 09:13:49 AM »
Congrats to all the winners!

But, I'll go along with the concerns over Lamby having a sharp object and projectile enhancer...  YOU did see her sig tag correct!?   :eek1:
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc-  Not just pretty words.

Offline Lambykins

• Reactions:
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2021, 07:59:46 AM »
Lamby... Do y'all have gum tree's up there?  If not, I'll happily ship some ...ammo... up to you that can be launched in store.  for defense of course...

No gum trees that I know of, but plenty of pine cones of varying sizes.
Also, I have a friend up here that can get me loads of ball bearings in different sizes.
"But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you." Taken

"There is no such thing as a fair fight. Fight dirty EVERY time. Dirty fighters win, fair fighters lose. Every fight is a fight for your life. Fight to win. Fight dirty." My dad

Offline Lambykins

• Reactions:
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2021, 12:50:56 PM »
SHARP STABBY THINGIE HAS ARRIVED!
I REPEAT, SHARP STABBY THINGIE HAS ARRIVED!
(also, it is a lot sharper than I realized and I might have nicked myself just a teensy bit)

Offline boskone

• Chief Tribble
  • Administrator
  • Reactions:
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2021, 01:20:33 PM »
And so it begins.

Offline Nyte

• I am the Nyte
  • Much like a panda
  • Reactions:
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2021, 02:15:49 PM »

Offline flybynight

• This asshole again
  • Hiding in plain sight. Level : MYTHICAL :
  • Reactions:
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2021, 02:59:00 PM »
s

Sharp stabby things or not
keys to the kingdom  can be bought with tacos

Offline NT2C

• Administrator
  • Reactions:
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2021, 05:26:17 PM »
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Current Weather in My AO

Offline Tony D Tiger

• Official Forum Pussycat
  • I haven't changed yet.
  • Reactions:
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2021, 12:40:09 PM »
Congrats everyone.  :smiley_clap:

The logo looks awesome.

So, when can we get t-shirts and morale patches ? :awesome:
You jest but... Once Raptor gets us a trademark on it merch will be coming.  :greenguy:

Sweet.

Put me down for a couple t-shirts in 2XL and a couple morale patches.  :)
Ich auch!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk