NT2C

I found this on an old drive I was clearing:

Survival Cheat Sheet

Laminated this might be handy to have.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

EBuff75

That's the one that The Urban Prepper from YouTube put together, right?
Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

NT2C

Quote from: EBuff75 on June 09, 2021, 09:43:42 PM
That's the one that The Urban Prepper from YouTube put together, right?

I believe so, yes.  It's been on this old D drive of mine for a long time.  The drive is now 12 years old so I figured it was probably time to replace it.   :))

Current Weather in My AO

Moab

"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

NT2C

I have a color laser printer, a full-page laminator, a case of laminating pouches, a USPS commercial account, and plenty of time on my hands.  I could possibly be convinced to send a laminated double-sided one to anyone who wants one... for a suitable donation to the site warchest.  :smiley_knipoog:

Okay, it's all setup!  If you want one just get the "Cheat Sheet" paid subscription (in your profile area) and PM me the address to mail it to.

Current Weather in My AO

mzmc

Hey, I stumbled across a 2020 video by The Urban Prepper, where he announced the updated version of this:

The Video
The 2020 1-Page Cheat Cheat (with a few corrections)
The 2020 3-Page Cheat Cheat (larger font size, for you blind old folks :P)
May contain traces of derp.

TACAIR

Nicely done.

For a bit more, consider:
Aircrew Survival by Department of The Air Force Pamphlet 36-2246 SB 1985 GPO
112 pages, sprial bound, notepad style.   Check prices, this should be sorta cheap, it is a GPO product.

I'd much rather be a disappointed pessimist than a horrified optimist....

My fiction work is found here:
https://www.amazon.com/D-K-Richardson/e/B005JT4QP2/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

NT2C

Quote from: TACAIR on March 30, 2024, 12:16:32 AMNicely done.

For a bit more, consider:
Aircrew Survival by Department of The Air Force Pamphlet 36-2246 SB 1985 GPO
112 pages, sprial bound, notepad style.   Check prices, this should be sorta cheap, it is a GPO product.

Umm... $92.99 on Amazon: https://a.co/d/1K1qiy7

Yes, there's much lower priced copies out there, some that are literal copies run off by companies like Rothco.  I just found it interesting that the first one Google directed me to was the most expensive.

Current Weather in My AO

majorhavoc

I think The Urban Prepper is an under-rated prepping channel.  Partly because he doesn't have any kind of wilderness survival vibe.  Not surprising given the name of his channel, but it's almost a unspoken requirement for many preppers. 

I've tucked TUP's (updated) cheat sheet into all my emergency kits.  Depending on the purpose of the particular kit, it's not all directly applicable, but I figure it can't hurt.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to a laminator, so they're just folded and sealed in ziploc baggies.  I think Staples may offer laminating services, but I'm too lazy to investigate that.  

I did try to do a DIY lamination by sandwiching it between two pieces of clear contact paper, but that effort ended in tears.   :smiley_shrug:
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!
<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk