Hello from uk!

Started by Broonmeister, March 30, 2024, 06:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broonmeister

Hey guys my names Ryan from south wales, used to be on zenonline if anyone remembers that! It's been a while since been online! 

Atb

majorhavoc

Quote from: Broonmeister on March 30, 2024, 06:52:49 AMHey guys my names Ryan from south wales, used to be on zenonline if anyone remembers that! It's been a while since been online!

Atb
Welcome to the forums!  We're a friendly, inclusive crowd here, if a bit wierd.  OK, sometimes a lot weird.  

By zenonline, do you mean an old subreddit?  I'm assuming you don't mean this, lol.
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!
<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

EBuff75

Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

Rednex

Welcome i'm not sure what zenonline was.

Anianna

Feed science, not zombies!

Failure is the path of least persistence.

∩(=^_^=)

12_Gauge_Chimp

Welcome to UFoZS.

Like the others, I too have no idea what zenonline is (or was as the case seems to be).

Broonmeister

Thankyou for the welcome, zenonline.tk went offline years ago it was a British forum similar to zs with certain members on both! 

NT2C

Welcome!  I recognized zenonline and knew what it was, but what's the UK?  :clownshoes:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

Ever (Zombiepreparation)

Hello, Broonmeister. Nice to meet you. Happy you found us.

majorhavoc

Quote from: Broonmeister on March 31, 2024, 09:02:38 AMThankyou for the welcome, zenonline.tk went offline years ago it was a British forum similar to zs with certain members on both!
Well, it's a shame it died off, then.  
A post-apocalyptic tale of love, loss and redemption. And zombies!
<br />https://ufozs.com/smf/index.php?topic=105.0

Z.O.R.G.

echo83

wee drop o bush

Hi and welcome from across the puddle :clownshoes:
2020 Bingo was interesting.
Quote from: flybynightThat's pretty hardcore. Marry a guy, just so he buys you a gun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk