NT2C

Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

RickOShea

RickOShea

Ever (Zombiepreparation)

Watching stand up comedian Helen Hong talking about the lock down months. Said:
"I have a new type of person that I'm into now because of the pandemic. Yeah, I'm into doomsday preppers. Yeah. Remember when we thought doomsday peppers were just cuckoo pants weirdos? And then covid happened. And then we had the great toilet paper crisis. Now I'm on Tender and if you don't have 30 cases of beans in your basement, swipe left, asshole. No 2,000 pack of mac & cheese? Keep it moving. I want someone who's thinking long term."

RickOShea

NT2C

Quote from: RickOShea on October 29, 2022, 09:03:27 PM
Damn, I'm stoked that I could read and understand either one. Not bad for an old boomer.  :awesome:

Current Weather in My AO

RickOShea

NT2C

Current Weather in My AO

NapalmMan67

Quote from: RickOShea on October 30, 2022, 09:59:00 AM

The little thugs in our AO would either break the glass and steal the contents, or steal the whole damn machine.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc-  Not just pretty words.

RickOShea

Either the new $8 verified twitter account thing is getting outta hand, or things have escalated in a weird way down in Brazil.

RickOShea

LOL....LMAO even.

RickOShea

Anianna

Tbf, granny was saying the same thing about her GenX kids gagging on spoons in their parachute pants.
Feed science, not zombies!

Failure is the path of least persistence.

∩(=^_^=)

RickOShea

Quote from: Anianna on November 21, 2022, 06:50:50 PMTbf, granny was saying the same thing about her GenX kids gagging on spoons in their parachute pants.

Tbf, my Grandfathers would have snatched a knot in my ass if I spoke to either of my Grandmothers in anything other than proper, polite Southern English.   :icon_crazy:

NapalmMan67

Quote from: Anianna on November 21, 2022, 06:50:50 PMTbf, granny was saying the same thing about her GenX kids gagging on spoons in their parachute pants.

To coin an acronym, TBF...  I was saying that 40 years ago in High School when the other kids were saying that.  Never understood the want to alter language and it's meanings so much, as to other people wonder what the hell I was saying.  ALTHOUGH, I did look stylish in my parachute pants and Members only jacket.   :awesome: :rolleyes1:

And I have no earthly idea what that kid is saying in that meme.  
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc-  Not just pretty words.

MacWa77ace

Quote from: NapalmMan67 on November 22, 2022, 02:53:52 PM

To coin an acronym, TBF...  I was saying that 40 years ago in High School when the other kids were saying that.  Never understood the want to alter language and it's meanings so much, as to other people wonder what the hell I was saying.  ALTHOUGH, I did look stylish in my parachute pants and Members only jacket.  :awesome: :rolleyes1:

And I have no earthly idea what that kid is saying in that meme. 
LOL
My 'stylish' was a Hawaiian shirt, Jeans, docksiders and glacier sunglasses. 
Lifetime gamer watch at MacWa77ace YouTube Channel
#TRowPriceSucks
Ask me about my Fully Semi-Automatic 30-Mag clip death gun .

12_Gauge_Chimp

Every time I hear someone talk like the kid in that picture, I think of Samuel L. Jackson in "Pulp Fiction" when he says "English motherf**ker, do you speak it ?!".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk