Joke of the day

Started by Crosscut, October 21, 2021, 09:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NT2C

Quote from: MacWa77ace on November 22, 2022, 03:14:44 PM
Quote from: NapalmMan67 on November 22, 2022, 02:53:52 PM
Quote from: Anianna on November 21, 2022, 06:50:50 PMTbf, granny was saying the same thing about her GenX kids gagging on spoons in their parachute pants.

To coin an acronym, TBF...  I was saying that 40 years ago in High School when the other kids were saying that.  Never understood the want to alter language and it's meanings so much, as to other people wonder what the hell I was saying.  ALTHOUGH, I did look stylish in my parachute pants and Members only jacket.  :awesome: :rolleyes1:

And I have no earthly idea what that kid is saying in that meme. 
LOL
My 'stylish' was a Hawaiian shirt, Jeans, docksiders and glacier sunglasses.
Long hair, headband, aviator shades, patched jeans, Korean war era Army jacket, engineer boots or Converse All-stars here.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Current Weather in My AO
Current Tracking Info for My Jeep

SCBrian

Quote from: RickOShea on November 21, 2022, 09:45:15 PMTbf, my Grandfathers would have snatched a knot in my ass if I spoke to either of my Grandmothers in anything other than proper, polite Southern English.   :icon_crazy:
Speaking of Southern English...
I was on a cruise in October and one morning(ish) on the way to breakfast 2 young southern lads (Built like NFL players) joined us on the elevator on the way down.  Accidentally brushed a 80yr old granny also on the way down. The elevator was then filled with bunches of "I'm sorry, ma'am" 's   "Just a lil hung over ma'am" and "Can we help you to breakfast" and other pleasantries as those manners kicked in 120% at the fear of offending Me-maw...     :icon_crazy:
BattleVersion wrote:  "For my Family?...Burn down the world, sure... But, I'm also willing to carry it on my shoulders."

RickOShea

RickOShea

MacWa77ace

Quote from: NT2C on November 22, 2022, 04:07:32 PM
Quote from: MacWa77ace on November 22, 2022, 03:14:44 PM
Quote from: NapalmMan67 on November 22, 2022, 02:53:52 PM
Quote from: Anianna on November 21, 2022, 06:50:50 PMTbf, granny was saying the same thing about her GenX kids gagging on spoons in their parachute pants.

To coin an acronym, TBF...  I was saying that 40 years ago in High School when the other kids were saying that.  Never understood the want to alter language and it's meanings so much, as to other people wonder what the hell I was saying.  ALTHOUGH, I did look stylish in my parachute pants and Members only jacket.  :awesome: :rolleyes1:

And I have no earthly idea what that kid is saying in that meme. 
LOL
My 'stylish' was a Hawaiian shirt, Jeans, docksiders and glacier sunglasses.
Long hair, headband, aviator shades, patched jeans, Korean war era Army jacket, engineer boots or Converse All-stars here.

That was a classic look...

Lifetime gamer watch at MacWa77ace YouTube Channel
#TRowPriceSucks
Ask me about my Fully Semi-Automatic 30-Mag clip death gun .

RickOShea

RickOShea

Zed hunter

Yes we are in a bear market exacerbated by a huge ponzu scam. 

EBuff75

This.  Every day for the past week...

Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

RickOShea

RickOShea

EBuff75

The Oatmeal just built a random comic generator called "Horrible Therapist".  It's definitely NSFW, but is good for a few chuckles if you have a warped (and juvenile) sense of humor!  Just go to the link and you can refresh the page as many times as you'd like to get different results:  https://theoatmeal.com/therapist  Don't say I didn't warn you!
Information - it's all a battle for information. You have to know what's happening if you're going to do anything about it. - Tom Clancy, Patriot Games

Anianna

Mine wasn't too NSFW :smiley_knipoog:

I do wish the results were easier to share as an image.  You can either insert the three images individually or do a screenshot to insert.  Trying to share from the copied link doesn't give you an image to share.
Feed science, not zombies!

Failure is the path of least persistence.

∩(=^_^=)

RickOShea

NT2C

Current Weather in My AO

NT2C

Current Weather in My AO

EBuff75

Drunk logic - A driver in Colorado tried to switch seats with his dog to avoid a DUI arrest, police say  :icon_crazy:

QuoteA driver in Colorado tried to avoid a DUI arrest by swapping seats with his dog after being pulled over, police said. The man was stopped by police around 11:30 p.m. Saturday for allegedly driving 52 mph in a 30-mph zone, the Springfield Police Department said in a post on Facebook.

"The driver attempted to switch places with his dog who was in the passenger seat, as the SPD officer approached and watched the entire process," the post said. "The male party then exited the passenger side of the vehicle and claimed he was not driving."

MacWa77ace

#TRowPriceSucks

flybynight

Husband asks his wife, " Hey honey? Why did you marry me ? Without hesitation she replies " Your sense of humor". Huh he replies.  So it wasn't because I was amazing in bed?  SEE she replies. You're Hilarious
"Hey idiot, you should feel your pulse, not see it."  Echo 83

MacWa77ace

#TRowPriceSucks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk